Aspire Drug Treatment Service is a community recovery resource which supports people who misuse drugs.
They work with individuals to develop life skills to help people enter education, training and employment so that each individual can build their personal recovery and reintegrate into the community.
The name Aspire was chosen by service users and stands for A Service Providing Inspirational Recovery Empowerment.
We are open 6 days a week and offer a range of services including:-
- Needle exchange and harm reduction
- Open access assessment services and referral to other agencies
- Advice and information
- One-to-one sessions and group programmes
- Services for cocaine, crack, ecstasy and amphetamine users
- Recovery and reintegration services
- Access to prescribing
- Parent and family support
- Opportunities to become a peer mentor or volunteer
- 24 hour freephone services on 0800 111 4354
Clients can self refer by walking in through the front door to be assessed by a duty worker.
Clients will then be invited to attend the next Induction group.
Once the client’s induction into the service and treatment is complete; the next 1-2-1, clinic, or pod/group session will then be booked.
Professionals can contact us by phone or letter. We can also provide an Aspire referral form which can be returned to us by post, fax, or email.
Limited parking for staff and visitors only.
Public car parking next door (£3 all day).
Who to contact
Where to go
Aspire Treatment Services,
102-104 Bridge Street
- PE1 1DY