What we do, and where and how we do it...
We support families and care for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk. We provide care and support wherever the family wishes – in families’ own homes, in the community or at one of our hospices in Ipswich, Milton and Quidenham.
Our care teams help children and their families with the emotional and physical challenges they face, helping them to make the most of life
We continue to develop the quality and range of our services to support families, including:
- Day care in the family home or hospice, or both
- Overnight breaks in the hospice, including families to stay if you wish
- Support for children & young people (inc. siblings) and parents & grandparents
- Symptom management support and advice
- Emergency 24-hour telephone support
- Therapies – music, occupational, hydro, massage and physio
- Specialist play
- Spiritual care
Families can choose which parts of the service they use
Who to contact
- East Anglia Childrens Hospices
Where to go
- CB24 6AB
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referrals can be made for any of the EACH care services by anyone - family or care professionals.
If you are receiving or are eligible for EACH services please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time. Even if you’re unsure about whether we will be able to help, we always prefer you ask.
To speak to the symptom management team call 08454 501053 or mail email@example.com.
- Contact Telephone
- 01223 815100
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
0 to 5 years
5 to 11 years
11 to 19 years
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type