Care Success Solutions is a national organisation, committed to successful transition of young people leaving care to independence. Our services include:
- Computer based assessments
- Support packages from 5-24 hours
- Emergency on call service, 24 hours a day (for emergencies, advice, help & support)
- Accredited life skills programs
- High quality residential care
- Planned placements
- Emergency referrals
- Individual tailored programs
- Highly supported bespoke care placements
Who to contact
Where to go
- Care Success Solutions
448, Anglesey Road
- DE14 3NE
- Age Ranges
We provide young people with a springboard from which they will positively confront the challenges of adult life to grow and develop with maturity, confidence and successful transition to independence.
- Providing supported accommodation to young people leaving care aged 16-18
- Delivering a forward thinking concept to manage high-quality leaving and aftercare services
- Equipping vulnerable young people with life and social skills in a safe, secure and stable environment.
- Supporting young people to increase self-confidence, self-esteem and be encouraged to develop individual lifestyles to achieve increased independence.
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 11 to 19 years