The aim is early intervention and prevention through raising awareness of good sleep practice and basic strategies for parents. This workshop is also very popular with practitioners who want further knowledge around the application of already sound sleep hygiene training to the difficulties that arise with additional needs and disabilities.
This one day sleep workshop includes:
* Effects on the Whole Family * Why is Your Child not Sleeping?
* Keeping a Sleep Diary * The Bedroom Environment
* A Good Bedtime Routine * Night wakings
* Approaches to addressing sleep * Useful Resources
Who to contact
- Contact Name
Where to go
- Peterborough Central Library (upstairs)
Peterborough Central Library
- PE1 1RX
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 22 January 2018 from 10am to 2pm
- Time of day