The Peterborough SENCO Network is a network of the Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators (SENCOs) across the Peterborough area. The network exists to:
- enable SENCOs and colleagues to support each other;
- build better communication between early years settings, schools, colleges, the local authority and other professional services;
- share good practice and solutions to common challenges.
The SENCO network is led by a steering group with representatives from across the range of education settings in the Peterborough area, the Local Authority, and Family Voice Peterborough.
Resources from the SENCO network meetings can be found on this page.
Stay in touch with the SENCO Network
The list below highlights some resources shared by Peterborough SENCOs. All resources are blank or use fictional information. These resources are shared as examples or starting points. For more information about these resources please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download these documents in microsoft word by clicking on the link in the Useful documents section on this web page
Big strides targets - example
Pupil passport - example
One page pupil profile
Pupil profile - blank
SEN pupil profile and targets - blank
SEN pupil profile example 1
SEN pupil profile example 2
SEN pupil profile - tips
You can find links to the resources from this event below.
Outcomes writing workshop
This workshop was provided by the Psychology service workshop.
- Presentation - Outcomes workshop
- Handout - Making fuzzy outcomes SMART
- Preparing for Adulthood outcomes resource
- Preparing for Adulthood by the Educational Psychology workshop
Early Support and Early Help
- Presentation - Early Help
- Presentation by the Neurodevelopment team (part of the Early Help pathways)
- Presentation - Early Support pathway
- More information on Early Support on the Local Offer Early Years and Childcare page, including the Early Support Pathway leaflet
Single Route of Redress
- Presentation by Bob Ballard
- Newsletter for the Single Route of Redress trial
- Downloadable template from the Department for Education explaining the Single Route of Redress to parents and families
- National guidance for the trial
Request for Involvement
An update on the request for involvement process that will be implemented from September 2018
- Presentation outlining the process of requesting involvement from the Specialist Teaching Services, Portage and or the Autism/ADHD Advisory Teaching Services
Changes to transition reviews of EHC Plans
Documents from the meeting on 14 November 2017 can be found on this page:
The following documents from this meeting can be found on this page: