Peterborough SEND Partnership Service provides impartial information, advice and support to parents, children and young people on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. Services provided include:
- Impartial advice and information about Special Educational Needs
- Help for parents, children and young people to navigate through the Special Educational Needs process
- Help for parents about their rights to make sure the educational needs of their child are met
- Help for parents to work with schools, education, children’s services, health and other professionals
- Information for parents about other support services and organisations
- Help for parents to resolve disagreements
Contact: 01733 863979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The SEND Partnership Service produces a range of helpful leaflets and guidance. You can view the leaflets on this page.
Confidentiality and impartiality
The service offered by the SEND Partnership Service is impartial. All parties involved in discussions will be treated equally and given access to factual information to inform the decision making process. You can find our Impartiality Policy below.
All information provided by parents/carers to the Send Partnership Service is treated confidentially. You can find our Confidentiality and Data Protection Policies on this page.