Skip to main content

Information and Advice - Search Results

Advice & Information

 Directory results

Personal Assistant Network

Employing a Personal Assistant A personal assistant (PA) can be employed if you need care and support to enable you to live as independently as possible at home. Personal assistants can provide help with your care and support needs. You can search the PA Register for…

Personal Budgets and Direct Payments

This guidance is for people who have already had a social care assessment and a financial assessment and are eligible for council funded care and support. Personal budgets A personal budget is an amount of council funding made available to meet your social care and support…

Staying independent

Living independently - for longer Most people over the age of 85 are able to remain living independently in their own homes in Peterborough. There are lots of things you can do remain living independently in the community for as long as possible. This section…