Skip to main content

Staying independent - Search Results

Advice & Information

 Directory results

Personal Assistant Register

Employing a Personal Assistant A personal assistant (PA) can be employed if you need care and support to enable you to live as independently as possible at home. Personal assistants can provide help with your care and support needs. You can search the PA Register for…

Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Peterborough

The Deprivation of Liberty safeguards are part of the Mental Capacity Act 2005. They aim to make sure adults in care homes, hospitals or supported living are looked after in a way that does not inappropriately restrict their freedom. The safeguards should ensure that a care home, hospital…

Adults Information Service - COVID-19 information

Coronavirus (COVID-19) We understand people’s concern regarding the spread of coronavirus. Although most people who catch coronavirus will most likely experience a mild illness, it can be severe for those older people and those who have underlying health conditions. We can all play our part…