Enna is a specialised recruitment agency that connects exceptional neurodivergent talent to neurodiversity friendly employers. Our mission is to help neurodivergent job-seekers find meaningful employment with inclusive employers. We want to support these employers to attract, recruit and integrate neurodivergent talent.
Relevant website pages
- Adult Social Care Assessment and Care and Support Planning (Adults)
- Adult Social Care for young people aged 18 plus (Local Offer)
- Adults Easy Read website page list
- Adults Information Sheets - Information to help you stay independent, safe and well
- Adults Information Sheets - Money Management and Planning for the Future
- Adults Information Sheets - Welfare Benefits
Relevant directory listings
- Epilepsy Action Epilepsy Action is the UK’s leading epilepsy organisation and exists to improve the lives of everyone affected by the condition. As a member-led association, we are led by and represent people with epilepsy, their friends, families and healthcare professionals. Epilepsy can affect anyone…0808 800 5050 0808 800 5050
- The equipment directory which lists equipment and aids to meet a wide variety of mobility and daily living needs If you have been having difficulty finding the page you have been looking for, click HERE
- Are you having difficulty finding this web page? Click HERE to go directly to it.
- Everyman Project The Everyman Project was formed as a result of the closure of the Everyman Center, A Volunteer Organisation which was formed in 1989 offering support to perpetrators of domestic violence. After the center closed in 1996 due to lack of funding, some of…0207 263 8884 0207 263 8884
- DHC Business Centre<br />226 Dogsthorpe RoadPeterboroughPE1 3PBEveryturn Mental Health Cambridgeshire and Peterborough We provide free, confidential talking therapies and counselling to anyone aged 17+ who is registered with a GP in the Peterborough and Cambridgeshire area. What we can help with Our Peterborough service offers a range of talking therapies and…0300 555 0888 0300 555 0888
- Reception answerphone is available to leave messages. We aim to contact you within 2 working days (usually sooner) and counselling sessions are arranged at mutually convenient times.Evolve (formerly Cambridgeshire Consultancy in Counselling) is a charity providing affordable 1:1 counselling for adults in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. They subsidise support from qualified & experienced counsellors when needed for those on lower incomes or who are unwaged. Individual counselling sessions are provided on an…01733 553166 / 01223 233047 01733 553166 / 01223 233047
- New RoadPE1 1TTExtended Hands is a community based outreach team working with women and girls in the Peterborough area to relieve feelings of isolation, loneliness, marginalisation and rejection in a way which mobilises, befriends and empowers them to achieve social inclusion.07913208859 07913208859