Are you having difficulty finding this web page? Click HERE to go directly to the page.
Relevant website pages
Relevant directory listings
- 12 - 14Harcourt StreetLondonW1H 4HDBlind Veterans UK helps ex-Service men and women of every generation rebuild their lives after sight loss. Since 1915 we’ve provided rehabilitation, training, practical advice and emotional support to tens of thousands of blind veterans.0300 111 22 33 0300 111 22 33
- our office hours are Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm.Unit 5 Acorn Business ParkWoodseats CloseSheffieldS8 0TBWe are an independent charity supporting thousands of people who experience tinnitus and advise medical professionals from across the world. We are the primary source of support and information for people with tinnitus in the UK, facilitating an improved quality of life. We aim to encourage prevention…Helpline 0800 018 0527 Helpline 0800 018 0527
- We are open Monday-Friday 9am-4.30pmCambridgeshire Deaf Association, 8Romsey TerraceCambridgeCambridgeshireCB1 3NHThe Cambridgeshire Deaf Association (CDA) was established over 100 years ago and is at the heart of the local Deaf Community. The majority of our staff are deaf or hard of hearing. This means that we have a deep understanding of deaf people. No other organisation offers the…
- 6Dashwood Lang Road - Bourne Business ParkAddlestoneSurreyKT15 2HJCochlear UK Understanding hearing loss is the first step to treating it. Learn more about hearing loss and its common causes, impacts and treatments so you can make informed and confident decisions.01932 263 400 01932 263 400
- I am a fully qualified Communicator Guide and Deafblind Manual Interpreter and also hold level 2 BSL. I have over 15 years experience of working directly with people with varying degrees of deafblindness, including deaf signers. I also regularly support people who have difficulty hearing quiet voices, dealing…07515 948286 07515 948286
- Deafblind UkCygnet RoadHamptonPeterboroughPE7 8FDWelcome For over 90 years, we have been providing vital support to people who have sight and hearing loss, helping them to live the life they want. We help people to build their confidence and independence; continuing their lives beyond sight and hearing loss. We…0800 132 320 (helpline is free and is open from 9am to 5pm Monday – Thursday and 9am to 4pm on Friday.) 0800 132 320 (helpline is free and is open from 9am to 5pm Monday – Thursday and 9am to 4pm on Friday.) Textphone: 07950 008870 Textphone: 07950 008870
- Have you been having difficulty finding this web page? Click HERE to go directly to the page.
- 12Lant StreetLondonSE1 1QHListening Books We are a UK charity providing a fantastic selection of high-quality audiobooks to some 29,000 people across the UK who find it difficult or impossible to read due to illness or disability. We help a wide range of organisations and individuals and provide…020 7407 9417 020 7407 9417