Find accessible winter sports resorts in Europe. The tool aims to benefit people such as those with disabilities, learning difficulties or those with challenging conditions, by enabling them to participate in a winter sports activity of their choosing. The interactive accessible winter sports tool provides…
Relevant directory listings
- At accomplish we provide specialist support for people with Mental Health needs, Autism, Learning Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injuries. Our therapeutic, residential and supported living services support over 1,000 people across England and Wales. We believe in the potential of everyone and enable them to work towards their goals,…0333 444 0075 0333 444 0075
- Acorn Acorn provides unique residential care provisions for young people through individualised sports and activity programmes. DFE education and therapy services work as a combined approach to meet the needs of young people in our care.
- Acorn Academy, 211Lincoln RoadPeterboroughPE1 2PLAcorn Academy Day Nursery This setting offers places for both 30 Hours Free Childcare and Free Childcare For Twos Regular opportunities for parents to come in. Good parking facilities, Excellent garden Homemade food Highly qualified staff We provide fresh food daily on site, we follow the…01733 890911 01733 890911
- Wherever you are on your life journey we hope you'll find something here to inspire you. Our aim is to showcase some of the amazing work being done by Christians in our city and provide resources that will help improve communication across Peterborough's community.
- Action For Kids, 15aTottenham LaneLondonN8 9DJAction for Kids For 25 years, Action For Kids has provided mobility equipment for disabled children around the UK, as well as supporting young adults with learning disabilities to live their lives like others their age.020 8347 8111 020 8347 8111
- Family Lives, Broadway House 15-17The BroadwayHatfieldHertfordshireAL9 5HZAction for Prisoners' Families Action for Prisoners' Families (APF) works for the benefit of prisoners' and offenders' families by representing the views of families and those who work with them and by promoting effective work with families. Action for Prisoners' Families is a membership organisation…Ring the Offenders' Families Helpline on 0808 800 2222 (freephone - including mobiles Ring the Offenders' Families Helpline on 0808 800 2222 (freephone - including mobiles
- Action on Hearing Loss As the largest charity for people with hearing loss in the UK, we understand how hearing loss can affect everything in your life from your relationships, to your education and your job prospects. We're here to support and help you, so…
- Available 24/7Dock RoadBirkenheadMerseysideCH41 1DQAction Rehab is a newly established helpline for individuals living with addiction. The line is monitored by our team of addiction recovery experts who are willing to provide urgent help and advice to individuals struggling to cope with the difficulties that come with addiction. Along…0151 268 6992 0151 268 6992
- 9.30am- 5.30pmPadholme Road EastPeterboroughPE1 5XHActivity World - Indoor Play Area Activity World in Peterborough has one of the largest and exciting indoor play area frames in the UK. The frame itself covers almost 10,000sq ft of space on three levels. It has a huge range of equipment, with the…