Are you finding it difficult to find information about Lifeline, Telecare Sensors and Personal Alert Wristbands. View the Technology Enabled Care (TEC) for Adults which has the information you are looking for.
Relevant website pages
Relevant directory listings
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9am to 5pm. Wednesday 12pm to 5pmLondon RoadPeterboroughPE2 8ANVolunteers Are you looking for volunteering opportunities? Do you want to help people and make an impact? Whether you already know what you want to do or not, we're here for you. View more information Organisations Do you need volunteers? We're here to help. We…01733 342 683 01733 342 683
- Thursday 14th December, 11am - 1pmPeterboroughPE1 1XSWe are hosting a launch event for our new 2024 friendship club. This invitation is open to all those who might like to attend. We will be meeting in the north transept, the middle of the church to the left-hand side. Refreshments will be provided.…01223 246237 01223 246237
- Monday 8th January, 1pm - 3pmWentworth StreetPeterboroughCambridgeshirePE1 1BAThis club is aimed at those with age related hearing loss. We will also be providing a social opportunity for you all as well as a bit of a health check. We also have our Hearing Champion with us, Riley Astrup who will be on…01223 246237 01223 246237
- 1Court HillSandersteadSouth CroydonSurreyCR2 9NBSimPal is a charity that offers FREE, 6 month pre-paid SIM cards including 20G data per month. (Also phones when available) For people living with cancer, disadvantaged by poor health, or digital poverty, in the UK. Registered Charity No: 1172270
- Every other Monday, 2pm to 4pm17Hartwell WayPeterboroughPE3 7LFThis club offers an opportunity for older people to socialise, enjoy activities, entertainment and have a meal. The club meets every other week on Monday's, from 2pm to 4pm and offers a place to: Meet new friends Chat Enjoy Games Entertainment Guest Speakers The service…07976209384 07976209384
- Falls are not an inevitable part of ageing and many can be prevented. Use our Steady on Your Feet self-assessment tool to help you understand what is putting you at risk of falling and the simple things you can do to help yourself stay steady, mobile and…
- Six out of ten falls happen in the home or garden. Improving safety in the home can help prevent you from having falls and injuring yourself, whilst allowing you to continue to live independently. Visit our interactive Steady on Your Feet Home Safety checklist to help you…
- 12 October to 22 December 2023Peterborough MuseumPriestgatePeterboroughPE1 1LFSocially Accessible 12 Oct 2023 - 22 Dec 2023 An engaging exhibition that focuses on a 50-year period where the growth of user lead organisations pushed for not just legislative change but a change in attitudes towards disabled people. This exhibition has been developed in…
- Enna is a specialised recruitment agency that connects exceptional neurodivergent talent to neurodiversity friendly employers. Our mission is to help neurodivergent job-seekers find meaningful employment with inclusive employers. We want to support these employers to attract, recruit and integrate neurodivergent talent.