Relevant website pages
Relevant directory listings
- Orwell HouseCowley RoadCambridgeCB4 0PPSEMPA stands for Supporting Employers Managing PAs. It enables disabled, elderly and other vulnerable people be more effective employers of their carers / Personal Assistants (PAs) so that they can live in their own home. It has 2 main resources:1. Video programmes of disabled employers…07850 496 314 07850 496 314
- Sense East, 50 Forder WayCygnet ParkHamptonPeterboroughPE7 8JBSense Sense is a national charity that supports people who are deafblind, have sensory impairments or complex needs, to enjoy more independent lives. Who we are and what we do Do take a moment to discover what we do and how our support and services enable people…
- 1-4Newton CourtStowehill RoadPeterboroughPE4 7PYSense is a national charity that supports and campaigns for children and adults who are deafblind. We provide expert advice and information as well as specialist services to deafblind people, their families, carers and the professionals who work with them. In addition, we support people…01733 325713 01733 325713
- Cornfield SuiteGlebe FarmKnapwellCambridgeshireCB23 4GGSense College East is part of the wider organisation Sense (www.sense.org.uk). Sense College East provides education programmes are for students aged 16 to 25 years of age and who have an active Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP), and who have complex disabilities - one or…01733 42 5063 01733 42 5063
- Are you having difficulties finding this web page? Click HERE to go directly to the page.