Employment 4 Students is an online job board that enables employers to advertise job vacancies to thousands of job seekers via our comprehensive job search facilities. For a small fee, recruiters can post a full page advert on www.e4s.co.uk complete with a link to their…
Relevant directory listings
- We are open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.Suite 2, 4 Blenheim CourtPeppercorn ClosePeterboroughPE1 2DUEnabling Independence Service Enabling Independence Service can provide Information, Advice, Guidance & Advocacy to Adults with Learning Disabilities and/or Autism in the Peterborough area. We may be able to help you: Understand mail and complete forms from the Council or Benefit Agencies Making phone calls…01733 530062 01733 530062
- Are you having difficulty finding the END OF LIFE CARE (ADULTS) webpage? View the END OF LIFE CARE (ADULTS) webpage
- The English Federation of Disability Sport (EFDS) is the national body responsible for developing sport for disabled people in England. It is a one-stop shop for information about different sports opportunities for disabled children and adults. Their aim is to be the united voice of…01223 376871 01223 376871
- Enna is a specialised recruitment agency that connects exceptional neurodivergent talent to neurodiversity friendly employers. Our mission is to help neurodivergent job-seekers find meaningful employment with inclusive employers. We want to support these employers to attract, recruit and integrate neurodivergent talent.
- 9.00am - 5.00pmGoldhay WayOrton GoldhayPETERBOROUGHPE2 5ZREnvironment Agency - Anglian Region Regulates discharges to air, land & water through licensing of industrial processes, radioactive materials, discharges to inland and coastal waters, and keeping, treating, transport and disposal of waste. Monitors river flows, ground water levels, and issues abstraction licences to balance…
- Epilepsy Action Epilepsy Action is the UK’s leading epilepsy organisation and exists to improve the lives of everyone affected by the condition. As a member-led association, we are led by and represent people with epilepsy, their friends, families and healthcare professionals. Epilepsy can affect anyone…0808 800 5050 0808 800 5050
- Have you been having difficulties finding this webpage? Click HERE to go to the page
- The equipment directory which lists equipment and aids to meet a wide variety of mobility and daily living needs If you have been having difficulty finding the page you have been looking for, click HERE
- Are you having difficulty finding this web page? Click HERE to go directly to it.