Transport, Travelling and Holidays For information on discounts and accessibility on trains, planes, ships, cars, buses, coaches, taxis and minicabs visit the GOV.UK website. Information on the Blue Badge Parking Scheme can be found on Blue Badge webpage.
Relevant directory listings
- Tree of Hope Tree of Hope offers hope to the families of sick and disabled children in the UK who need specialist medical surgery, treatment and therapy in order to free them from suffering, giving a better quality to their young lives. Tree of Hope…
- London RoadHolybourneAltonHampshireGU34 4GLTreloar’s School and College offers physically disabled children and young people a specialist environment where education and learning take place alongside therapy and care. Treloar’s offers day and residential placements, aged 2 to 25 years. Each student is supported by a multi-disciplinary team of professionals…01420 547747 01420 547747
- The TSA is the representative body for technology enabled care (TEC) services, working on behalf of and advising organisations including telecare and telehealth providers, suppliers, housing associations, care providers, emergency services, academia, charities, government bodies and health and social care commissioners. Our vision is that…
- North StreetStangroundPeterboroughPE2 8HRThe Tudors Care Home is a 43 bedded Residential and Residential Dementia care home set in the village of Stanground only a few miles from Peterborough city centre. The Tudors is divided into two units, Unit one is primarily a residential unit and the Rose…01733 892844 01733 892844
- Whitley LodgeWhitley BridgeYorkshireDN14 0HRWe offer a range of Connected Healthcare solutions designed to help older people and those with long-term needs to live more independently, and with an improved quality of life. Innovation is nothing new to us. We have been creating innovative products and services to help…01977 661234 01977 661234
- Turn2us is a national charity providing practical help to people who are struggling financially.
- Turn2us Turn2us is a national charity that helps people in financial hardship to gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and support services. Find out more about who we are and what we do. At Turn2us, we know that often it’s an unexpected event that…
- Office 44Pinnacle HouseNewark RoadPeterboroughPE1 5YDTurning Point Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Starting from Monday 30th October, Turning Point’s ‘Out & About Peterborough’ will begin providing community-based outreach support so that people with learning disabilities can learn new skills, take part in leisure activities they enjoy, and live as independently as possible.…01733 857870 01733 857870
- 20Hanover SquareLondonLondonW1S 1JYTutoo (Tutors) Tutoo has a vast number of tutors spanning the whole of the UK. We offer both one-to-one and online tuition, and cover a wide range of subjects including Maths, English and Science. Our tutors are free to contact, and we also do not…03334442233 03334442233