Are you or the person you care for part of the LGBTQ+ community? If yes, come along to our Virtual Carer's Support Group. Every first Wednesday of the month, starting 3 May 2023 from 10.30am to 12.30pm.
Relevant directory listings
- There are various sessions available, depending on your personal preferencesSue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice’s virtual day services programme offers specialist support for people with neurological conditions like MS, MND, Parkinson's, Huntington's, dementia and following strokes. The service helps keep you safe and independent at home while giving you the opportunity to socialise and boost…01733 225900 01733 225900
Vivacity Club Viva - Hampton Winter HAF Club (children/young people aged: 4-11 Years (primary school age)Clayburn RoadHamptonPeterboroughPE7 8HGVivacity Club Viva - Hampton Winter HAF Club (children/young people aged: 4-11 Years (primary school age) What’s on offer: We will include team games and a variety of sports activities throughout the session. Incorporating dance, cheerleading and gymnastics as well as running, football, obstacle courses and inflatable…01733 864754 01733 864754
- Bushfield Leisure Centre 17 Dec 2023, 1.30pm - 3.30pm / Werrington Leisure Centre 2 Jan 2024, 1.30pm - 3.30pmVivacity FREE HAF WINTER Rollers sessions ( secondary school students in years 7-11 ) As part of the Peterborough Healthy, Happy Holidays programme, secondary school students in years 7-11 can enjoy FREE Rollers sessions over the Christmas holidays. These sessions are open to anyone receiving…
- A year round programme of inclusive sport and leisure activities. Our programme engages and works with young people and adults with disabilities to increase their participation in sport. Vivacity’s exercise services for children and young adults with disabilities focuses on more than just delivering great…
- Childminder23Maffit RoadAilsworthPETERBOROUGHPE5 7AGVivien Powell-Smith Opened Jul 2011. Ofsted registered. PACEY member. Experience includes volunteering in a local primary school. Aims to offer a welcoming environment. Large enclosed back garden. Family has a pet dog and cat.
- London RoadPeterboroughPE2 8ANVoiceAbility VoiceAbility supports adults, carers and children and young people who are looked after or in need to have their say about the things that matter to them. Our team will support you to be heard, to understand your rights, choices and options and to…0300 303 1660 0300 303 1660
- 1 Hartford MarinaHuntingdon RoadHuntingdonCambridgeshirePE29 2AAWacky Warehouse Hartford Mill Suitable for ages: Babies and Toddlers (0-3), Young Children (4-8) and Older Children (9-12) There's a bright and colourful triple level play frame indoors with all the sorts of things you're expecting like biff bash, obs pods, squashy stairs, rollers, slippery…01480 414311 01480 414311