Who are we? The u3a movement is a collection of groups (u3as) that run local and online member-led learning for those no longer in full time work across the UK. There are lots of opportunities to get involved with learning remotely or in your area. …
Relevant directory listings
- 46BroadwayPeterboroughPE1 1RSPlease note that we have changed our name to Landmark Theatres We have recently been asked: "Is there any reason why I am no longer receiving emails from you?" We have discovered that a number of you have not been receiving our emails and we…01733 852992 01733 852992
- Have you been having difficulty finding this webpage? View the Social Care (Local Offer) webpage.
- Nessie is funded by Cambridgeshire County Council & Peterborough City Council to support families of children and young people with emotional and mental health needs. This project began with a specific focus on supporting families of children with self-harming behaviours in Cambridgeshire but we are pleased to announce that the funding was extended…Parent Support line for parents/carers of young people with self-harming behaviours: 07932 651319 (open Wednesdays 9 am – 12 pm or by appointment) Parent Support line for parents/carers of young people with self-harming behaviours: 07932 651319 (open Wednesdays 9 am – 12 pm or by appointment)
- Contact by phone - Phone lines are operational: 9am-4pm, Monday to Friday (closed Bank Holidays)Our service is part of the National NHS Talking Therapies services and is the new name for CPFT Psychological Wellbeing Service. Our aim is to make psychological therapies more accessible to people experiencing common mental health problems such as depression and anxiety. The psychological therapies offered are…0300 300 0055 - Phone lines are operational: 9am-4pm, Monday to Friday (closed Bank Holidays) 0300 300 0055 - Phone lines are operational: 9am-4pm, Monday to Friday (closed Bank Holidays)
- Pioneer HouseStenson RoadStensonDerbyDerbyshireDE73 7HLParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.…03301221180 03301221180
- Clifton WayCambridgeCambridgeshireCB1 7GXEstablished in 2008, we provide a broad range of arts-based programmes that are designed to support the positive mental health of communities across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. From arts programmes and pottery for neurological conditions to a choir and creative café, we run a range of workshops…01223 403485 01223 403485
- Quarterly on the first Thursday of the month between 10am and 12:00 noonNorthminster HouseNorthminsterPeterboroughPE1 1YNDear local visually impaired (VI) people We would like to invite you to the Peterborough VI Forum, a group run by and for blind and partially sighted people from the local area. The idea of the Peterborough VI Forum is to bring together local visually…
- Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm27Grange LaneLittleportElyCambridgeshireCB16 1HWBranching Out Supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities We support Adults with learning disabilities in a variety of fun work experience and social activities. Our high quality staff team help people, with encouragement to overcome difficulties and achieve in everyday life. Activities you can enjoy at…01353 863221. 01353 863221.