Are you having difficulty finding the Getting Help (Local Offer) webpage?
Relevant directory listings
- Are you having difficulty finding this web page? Click HERE to go directly to the page.
- Have you been having difficulties finding this webpage? Click HERE to go to the page. This page has information on: disability related discounts, bus information, train information, community link, driving when you have a disability, SEN home to school transport, post 16 transport, accessAble, designated…
- Gingerbread At Gingerbread, we think single parents do a brilliant job. Gingerbread is a charity and the vital support we give to single parent families would not be possible without our generous supporters. We provide advice and practical support for single parents. Expert advisers answer…0808 802 0925 0808 802 0925
- Girlguiding Cambridgeshire West, Huntingdon Business Centre, 16Blackstone RoadStukeley Meadows Industrial EstateHuntingdonCambridgeshirePE29 6EFGirlguiding Cambs West Cambridgeshire West County is divided into 6 Divisions: Peterborough North, Peterborough North East, Ermine South, Hinchingbrooke, St Ives and St Neots.Girlguiding enables girls and young women to fulfil their potential and take an active and responsible role in society, through a stimulating and enjoyable programme of…01480 877307 01480 877307
- Gladca, 316-318Gladstone StreetPeterboroughPE1 2BXServices Provided in Gladca English & ICT Classes: Pre-Entry ESOL Classes Functional Skills English Entry Level to Level 2 Functional Skills Maths Functional Skills ICT Immigration Advice GLADCA is regulated by the Law Society and OISC Specialist Immigration on hand to offer advise on: Entry Clearance Application…01733 566343 01733 566343
- Gladstone Childrens CentreGladstone StreetPeterboroughPE1 2BZGladstone Children and Family Zone Children’s Centres are a ’one-stop shop’ providing a wide range of groups and services for parents-to-be and families with children pre-birth to 5 years, such as: - parenting and family support - learning through play sessions for you and…01733 295860 01733 295860
- Allama Iqbal Family Centre, 157Cromwell RoadPeterboroughPE1 2ELGladstone Connect Mission Statement: “Striving for a prosperous and self-confident community” Gladstone Connect is an urban regeneration charity, established in 1997, whose objects are to promote public benefits in areas of social & economic deprivation particularly in the inner city area of Peterborough. In general, it…
- Gladstone StreetPETERBOROUGHPE1 2BXGladstone District Community Association Info: One of the key activities developed over the years is GLADCA’s role as a training and educational establishment, focussing on new learners, especially those from hard-to-reach groups, such as women who experience cultural and other barriers to learning. Our other…
- 9.00a.m - 10.00p.m896Bourges BoulevardCentralPETERBOROUGHPE1 2ANGladstone Park Community Centre Peterborough City Council have installed an experienced and innovative team at Gladstone Park following it's refurbishment at the end of 2014. The primary goal is to provide recreational, sporting and event facilities to the wider Peterborough community. We provide sport, corporate,…01733 863763 01733 863763