- Accessibility statement for the Peterborough Information Network
- Peterborough City Council Sensory (Hearing/Vision) and Physical Support Service (Local Offer)
- SEND Information Hub (Local Offer)
- You said, we did (Local Offer)
- Personal Assistant Register (Adults)
- Universal Health Services (Local Offer)
Odins Aett Odins Aett are a Viking Re-enactment Society based in Peterborough. We train at the Newborough Village Hall every other Sunday (Covid permitting) and attend shows and events around the country. Training is split into combat and living history, combat being sword, axe, spear and…
Guntons RoadNewboroughPeterboroughPE6 7RT
Peterborough Basketball for people aged 16+ who are deaf or hard of hearing Sense and Cambridgeshire Deaf Association are running some new fun and friendly basketball sessions for people aged 16+ who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Stanground AcademyPeterborough RoadPeterboroughPE7 3BY
07813 825 571
Toddler session - Bounce Indoor Bounce Trampoline Parks 2-4 year old session!Available every Friday during term time, 11-12pm.£4.99 per child bouncing for 1 hour and £4.99 for adults to assist them. Keep the little ones busy & tire them out for the evenings!
1 Wedgwood WayPeterboroughPE3 8AY
The Phab Clubs aim is to promote and encourage people with and without physical disabilities to come together on equal terms. In brief – “to make more of life together” Phab UK is a national Charity dedicated to promoting the integration of people with and without…