- Accessibility statement for the Peterborough Information Network
- Adults Information Sheets - Information to help you stay independent, safe and well
- Adults Information Sheets - Money Management and Planning for the Future
- Adults Information Sheets - Welfare Benefits
- Care and Repair (Adults)
- Care and support for people in prison (Adults)
If you are a carer, particularly if you look after someone with Dementia, then you may be interested in these two new groups that are being run by Don’t Tone Alone. Each of the groups meets once a fortnight meaning that one or the other is…
0345 241 0954
CKH Career Clubs Peterborough Our Career Clubs are relaxing and friendly, helping you with your search for employment, improving your skills and offering motivation to find work. They also offer help with your CV writing, completing application forms, preparing for interviews and searching for jobs on the internet.…
01733 396404 / text 078240 95417
We are interested in starting a group specifically for people under 65 living with dementia.
Free Counselling and Mental Health Support Services Don't struggle alone - we're here for you Are you struggling with... .Anxiety? .Depression? .Stress? .Addiction? You can access FREE, confidential counselling at our dedicated Health and Welbeing Hub in Welland. You can self- refer or be referred…
Scalford DriveWellandPeterboroughPE1 4XQ
Come along to our Stroke Information Cafe Group for support, conversations and advice.
Sainsburys Supermarkets Ltd, 3Rightwell WestBrettonPeterboroughPE3 8DA