- You said, we did (Adults)
- Preparing for Adulthood (Local Offer)
- Preparing for Adulthood - Independent Living (Local Offer)
- Preparing for Adulthood - Friends, Relationships & Community (Local Offer)
- Local Account (Adults)
- Adults Information Sheets - Information to help you stay independent, safe and well
Can you or someone you know spare up to 3 hours per week on Wednesday evenings to be a volunteer at our PHAB Social Club for Adults to enable them to:- ” Make more of life together” We have been established in Bretton in Peterborough for…
A club for men and women over 50’s. Various activities including dominoes, puzzles, cardsetc. A chance to meet and make friends.
24Queen StreetWhittleseyPE7 1AY
Open to people living with dementia and their carers.
32Gracious StreetWhittleseyPeterboroughCambridgeshirePE7 1AR