ABLEize is a UK non profit disability and special needs directory covering the UK and Ireland with local and national disability and special needs resources. Run by disabled people for disabled people it offers the largest collection of websites offering contacts for services, information and…
Relevant directory listings
- HamptonPE7 8FDWe provide a range of personalised, community support solutions to Adults 18+ with a sensory impairment who may have additional complex needs. We offer an alternative to traditional services enabling people to retain or improve their independent living. We enable people with a sensory loss…01733 2123490 01733 2123490
- Lincoln RoadPETERBOROUGHPE1 2RRWe have been providing high quality social housing for rent and sale for over 40 years, and we remain firmly committed to providing our residents with the excellent homes and top quality services they have a right to expect. We currently own and manage over…
- Are you having difficulty finding this web page? Click HERE to go directly to the page.
- n/an/an/aGreenwich plus NationalLondonNADisabled Fitness, Exercise and Mobility Advice Keeping fit, active and mobile when you have a physical disability is key to maintaining both your physical and mental health as well as getting the most out of your bodies mobility. Wheelchair user Scott Smith has been a…08008321795 08008321795
- Find accessible winter sports resorts in Europe. The tool aims to benefit people such as those with disabilities, learning difficulties or those with challenging conditions, by enabling them to participate in a winter sports activity of their choosing. The interactive accessible winter sports tool provides…
- At accomplish we provide specialist support for people with Mental Health needs, Autism, Learning Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injuries. Our therapeutic, residential and supported living services support over 1,000 people across England and Wales. We believe in the potential of everyone and enable them to work towards their goals,…0333 444 0075 0333 444 0075
- Sessions are subject to availability during term time and are available during weekends and school holidaysUnit 2 New England ComplexLincoln Road MillfieldPeterboroughCambridgeshirePE1 2PEWe offer bespoke soft play sessions for groups of children aged between four and eleven years. We can also offer sessions for children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. We have a large soft play frame including tunnels, slides, rope bridge and climbing platforms along…01733 897919 01733 897919
- Acorn Acorn provides unique residential care provisions for young people through individualised sports and activity programmes. DFE education and therapy services work as a combined approach to meet the needs of young people in our care.