Enabling Independence Service can provide Information, Advice, Guidance & Advocacy to Adults with Learning Disabilities and/or Autism in the Peterborough area.
We may be able to help you:
- Understand mail and complete forms from the Council or Benefit Agencies
- Making phone calls to organisations such as Local Council or Utilities.
- Advocate at Hospital/Doctor appointments.
- At meetings with the Benefits Agency, Job Centre, Councils & Schools.
- Understand and advocate views at school appointments or similar.
Support can be provided at:
- Monday Morning Drop ins (During term time only, please see Parents Together)
- Somewhere convenient for you.
- Your home.
- Our office. (Please telephone for an appointment)To arrange support, please telephone or email us.
Coroanvirus update 22/4/2020
During the coronavirus outbreak the Enabling Independence Service is providing food parcels and gas or electricity vouchers to people with a learning disability.
Who to contact
Where to go
Suite 2, 4 Blenheim Court
- PE1 2DU
Attendance is by appointment only. We have a car park and located on the 1st Floor.
- Referral required