Enter the Race For Life and help beat cancer!
In East Anglia:
- 35,000 people are diagnosed with cancer each year
- 15,500 people die from cancer each year
- Cancer deaths have fallen by 8% in the last 10 years
The Race for Life is anything but a race. It’s your time to get together with friends and family and show cancer it won’t win. It’s not about being the fittest or the fastest, it’s about crossing the finish line any way you want. Let’s rally, raise money and beat cancer. Beating cancer doesn’t take gold medal-winning athletes. It takes someone much more important; you. Whether you take part because cancer has affected you or someone close to you, you’re motivated to beat it – and that’s all you need.
We’re not athletes, we’re cancer beaters.
Enter the Race for Life raceforlife.org
Who to contact
Where to go
- The East of England Arena and Events Centre
East of England Showground
- PE2 6XE
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type From £10 Registration fee
- £10 Children, £14.99 Adults (under six free)