Someone to Talk to supports people aged 13-25 with a range of issues, in particular with:
- Emotional health We provide a safe and confidential place to share and explore ways of overcoming worries. We can provide counselling and guided self-help support.
- Sexual health We offer support to talk about relationships, sexual health, sexuality, gender, contraception, drugs and alcohol.
- Gaining safe and secure housing We support those who are already homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless, helping to identify needs and agree an action plan.
- Gaining meaningful employment/ education/training Via our New Horizons project we specialise in supporting people move nearer to education, employment or training with intensive one-to-one support.
- Finances & Budgeting We support people to access information and support around money, budgeting and priority spending in order to manage money. We also provide food bank vouchers.
“We will listen and help sort out anything that is worrying you. Our team is used to talking to young people about all sorts of things.”
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Young People's Helpline
- 0333 4141809 0333 4141809 Text/WhatsApp 07514 783745 Text/WhatsApp 07514 783745
- My service's website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Peterborough & Cambridgeshire
- Referral not required
- Other notes
We have hubs in Peterborough and Cambridgeshire and offer support remotely for young people living in these areas.