51 (Orton) Squadron Air Training Corps
The Air Cadet Organisation is thriving!
Each year more than 60,000 cadets, volunteer staff and civilian committee members help engage in pursuits and rewarding opportunities such as championing good causes in local communities, pursuing sporting events at a national level and becoming international youth ambassadors.
The Aims of the Air Training Corps are:
- To promote and encourage among young people a practical interest in aviation and the Royal Air Force.
- To provide training which will be useful in the Services and civilian life.
- To foster the spirit of adventure and develop qualities of leadership and good citizenship.
The Air Training Corps Motto
Air cadets aged 13 to 19 are given the chance by our team of staff and volunteers to learn to:-
- Develop skills to lead expeditions
- Tour foreign countries
- Become target shooting marksmen,
- Join a band
- Learn about aviation and aerospace.
This is only a small list of the many activities and opportunities available all whilst making new friends.
Landline (Only On Squadron Nights - Tuesday and Wednesday - 19:00 - 21:15) - 01733 394 156
Who to contact
Where to go
- Nene Park Academy
- PE2 7EA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 19:00 - 21:15
- Time of day