Our operating hours are 10:00 – 18:00 – 7 days a week.
Our resources can help you build confidence and cope with loneliness.
At times, life can feel overwhelming. It can be hard to know where to look for advice or how to reach out to others for support.
Our resources and activities are here to give you a helping hand.
Follow the links to find tools to connect with others, build confidence and learn new coping skills. Resources will be updated regularly so there will always be opportunities to learn something new, too.
- Create connections and build confidence
- Make and share more connections
- Pass on your knowledge and skills
- Dealing well with changing relationships
Build coping skills
- Coping with stress
- Using Circles of control
- Making the most of your resources
- Coping with anxiety
- Your wellbeing and resilience toolkit
Visit our digital classroom
Find out more on our webpages.
Who to contact
- 0808 196 3651 0808 196 3651
- Help The British Red Cross Tackle Loneliness Digitally
- Scan to visit this website