ERIC (The Children's Bowel and Bladder Charity)
ERIC is the only charity dedicated to the bowel and bladder health of all children and teenagers in the UK.
We offer the following services:
- A helpline service for families to talk to an expertly trained childhood continence advisor
- A website with information on childhood bowel and bladder problems and downloadable resources
- An supplying a comprehensive range of life-transforming continence products
- Paediatric continence training courses for health professionals across the UK to raise standards of continence care
- to raise awareness of the causes and treatment of children's bowel and bladder problems, to improve national paediatric continence services and the support available to children in education settings and the NHS.
We provide expert support, information and understanding to children and teenagers and enable parents, carers and professionals to help them establish good bowel and bladder health.
We continue to develop our expertise to ensure we can help even more families live better, fuller lives.
Every child and teenager with a bowel or bladder condition can access support and live free from embarrassment, shame, isolation and fear.
Who to contact
- Helpline: 0845 370 8008 Helpline: 0845 370 8008
- Scan to visit this website