Join the Eastern Region (Learning Disability) Family Forum
Are you a family carer for someone with a Learning Disability?
We are and we find support from other families with similar situations is invaluable.
Together we are Stronger!
Join our group to receive:
- Meetings four times a year (face to face when possible or Zoom)
- Useful information sharing
- A place to get your voice heard and be involved in Social Care and Health Consultations
- Up to date information on what is happening in the Learning Disability world in the East of England
- Updates from Local and National groups who support people with Learning disabilities and their families.
- Information on Housing, Employment, Education, Support and Care, Health, Communication, and lots more!
If you would like to become a member of the Eastern Region Family Forum please contact Sara on details below to be added to our mailing list and have access to our private Facebook group, Eastern Region Family Carers.
This forum is facilitated by Inclusion East.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- 0790 183 7854 0790 183 7854