LEAP - The energy and money saving service
We are offering local residents a completely FREE OF CHARGE service called LEAP (Local Energy Advice Partnership). LEAP can help you to save money and keep your home warm and cosy.
You may be eligible for the LEAP service if one of the below apply. If you:
- have a low income
- receive tax credits
- receive Housing Benefit
- receive an income or disability related benefit
- have a long term illness or disability
How it works:
If you are eligible, we will book you an appointment with one of our friendly, qualified advisers. LEAP can:
- Help check if you are on the cheapest energy tariffs - could save you over £280 a year.
- Install FREE, simple energy saving measures which can save the average household £30 on their energy bills a year.
- Give you day-to-day energy efficiency hints and tips and ensure your heating system is set up to keep you warm and save money.
- Arrange a FREE telephone advice service to help with benefits, debt and other money problems.
- Refer you for further energy efficiency improvements, such as loft insulation or a new boiler.
How to apply?
Apply through Green Energy Switch on:
Telephone: 01733 646253
Email email@example.com, or
Online application form: https://www.greenenergyswitch.co.uk/home-energy/#contact
Who to contact
- 0800 060 7567 (freephone) 8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday 0800 060 7567 (freephone) 8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Session Information
8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday