The service is free of charge and aims to support older people to continue to live independently at home by providing regular contact (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 1:30pm), either by a personal visit or telephone call, to provide a sense of security and
What can we help you with?
• Listening to your concerns and linking you to helpful information and guidance
• Advice on other local community services
• Small items of shopping
• Collecting prescriptions
• Reading post
• Making phone calls on your behalf, if requested
• Ensuring your safety and wellbeing
It is important to note that this service is not for domestic home help or providing physical care. The Community Home Support Worker is employed and paid by Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough and must not undertake tasks for you on a privately arranged basis.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
2, Victoria Street
- PE16 6AP