Provided by Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. The service assists older people to continue to live independently at home by providing daily contact (Monday to Friday) and support, either by a personal visit or telephone call, to ensure a sense of security and wellbeing.
What can we help you with?
• Listening to your concerns and linking you to helpful information and guidance
• Advice on other local community services
• Small items of shopping
• Collecting prescriptions
• Reading post
• Making phone calls on your behalf, if requested
• Ensuring your safety and wellbeing
It is important to note that this service is not for domestic home help or providing physical care.
Who to contact
- 0300 666 9860 0300 666 9860
- Age UK CAP Website - Community Warden Service
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Age UK Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
2, Victoria Street
PE16 6APView PE16 6AP on a map
- After the 2-week free trial, the service will charge £10 per week for a single person and £12 per week for a couple.