Learndirect are the UK’s largest provider of skills, training and employment services. They have helped millions of people like you gain the skills you need for work. Learndirect can help you kick-start your career with:
- qualifications in everyday skills like maths, English and IT
- vocational qualifications and Apprenticeships in lots of industries
Learning with learndirect
How do I know which qualification or course is right for me?
Before you enrol with us, we’ll check which type and level of qualification you should be working towards. We’ll also check what qualifications and skills you already have, so we can put together the right mix of learning for you. This means you only do the courses you need to – so you don’t have to learn what you already know.
If you want to improve your skills and gain a nationally recognised qualification, we’ve got a range of courses that are flexible and designed to fit around your lifestyle.
All you need is access to the internet. You can carry on working, looking for a job, or running a home while completing your learning too.
In many cases, Government funding is available to cover the cost of your learning and the qualification, so you could get both for free!
Some of our qualifications give you the option to complete your learning either at one of our centres around the country, online or in work.
In one of our centres
If you enrol for your qualification through one of our centres you’ll get face-to-face support from our friendly staff. You’ll be able to continue your learning from home, work, or anywhere you have an internet connection. During your learning, you’ll have regular progress reviews with your tutor at your centre (or by phone or email), to make sure you’re on track with your learning.
Learning through a centre is flexible, so how long it takes depends on your needs and circumstances.
Through our centres you can get a qualification in:
Who to contact
- 0800 101 901 0800 101 901
- Scan to visit this website
- What will it cost? A lot of our qualifications won’t cost you a penny. Depending on what level you’re working towards and your age, your qualification could be funded by the government. For some qualifications, there might be a charge. If there is a charge and you’re 24 or over and on an eligible qualification, a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan could help.