East of England
Contact provides support, advice and information for families with disabled children, no matter what their condition or disability.
In the East of England we offer our services through a team of home-based workers and volunteers. Working at a local and regional level, we have up to date information on local services and sources of support for families with disabled children.
Our East of England team offers:
- free information sessions covering family life and caring for a child with a disability - topics such as SEND reforms, behaviour, sleep, siblings, coping and support, money matters and transition. Find details of local events and opportunities to meet other families listed below
- attendance at events with an information stand
- details of local parent support groups -find a local support group near you
- help to find out about what's available locally
- guidance for support groups and forums to help them to reach and involve parents
- workshops for professionals working with families.