Free, confidential debt advice from a UK charity
Debt Advice Foundation is a registered national debt advice and education charity offering free, confidential support and advice to anyone worried about loans, credit and debt.
How we help
If you have a debt problem, Debt Advice Foundation can help you understand which options are available to you and will recommend the debt solution that is right for your situation. Our aim is to help you regain control of your finances by:
- Reducing monthly payments to a realistic and affordable level.
- Stopping creditors taking enforcement action against you.
- Protecting important assets such as your home.
If you are struggling to keep up with credit card, loan or debt consolidation repayments, have arrears or are facing legal action from lenders as a result of being unable to repay your unsecured or secured debts, our debt helpline advisers are standing by waiting to help.
Who to contact
- 0800 043 40 50 0800 043 40 50
- Debt Advice Foundation
- Scan to visit this website
Free debt advice helpline open Monday - riday 8a to 6pm.