We are a company that offers the highest standard of professionals for a variety of different sectors. We have Qualified Nurses/ Cardiac nurses as well as experienced Health Care Assistants in Mental Health, Dementia, Parkinson’s, CVA, Palliative care, Challenging Behaviours, Physical and Learning Disabilities and also specialize in the Autistic Spectrum.
- All staff can provide documentation of their DBS for your records.
- All staff can provide a profile which demonstrates their expertise, knowledge and experience.
- All staff are provided with identification so you are able to take a copy for your records and identify the staff that arrive at your provision for shift.
- Staff that we will provide for your provision will have training, knowledge or experience of working with Autism, Challenging Behaviour, Dementia, Mental Health and complex needs. We are also willing to put our staff through any training you feel is necessary for your provision and cliental.
- We will send out regular feedback forms for you to complete on staffs performance so that we can make any necessary improvements and to make sure we are meeting your needs.
- We specialize in providing last minute cover as we are aware that unforeseen circumstances can occur resulting in reduced staffing levels and the need for quick cover. We are also able to book blocks of shifts for staff or as and when needed.
- We do a temp to permanent scheme which allows the client to see if they like the member of staff and are interested in employing them full time.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We also feel it's very important to send regular staff so that your cliental can have a sense of familiarity and build positive relationships with our staff.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Equality Care Agency
Where to go
- PE1 5YD