Inspire Peterborough is a project of Disability Peterborough, a local registered disability charity (Charity Number 1089250).
Inspire Peterborough promotes sport and leisure activities, as well as promoting health and well-being initiatives and support for disabled people and their family members and carers.
Building upon the legacy of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, we will support and inspire all disabled people to have better life outcomes through participating in sport, leisure activities and volunteering.
Inspire aims to be:
- First point of contact for anyone interested in disability sports or leisure activities
- Signpost to opportunities, advice and information
- Provider of a service for anyone who is interested in volunteering
What will Inspire do?
- Bring together local sports providers and venues under a unified ‘brand’
- Support clubs to develop pathways to success
- Bid for funding, increase capacity and improve facilities
- Provide opportunities for those wishing to improve their physical and mental health and well being
- Provide volunteering opportunities for able bodied and disabled people
- Encourage and enable competitive sporting opportunities locally and throughout the region
See other entries for further information:
Who to contact
Where to go
- Inspire Peterborough
88 South Street
- PE2 8EZ
See other entries for further information:-
- Amilly Fitness
- Special Olympics Peterborough
- Inclusive Skating
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £2.00 per session
- We usually charge £2 per session, but please do check in advance
- Referral required
Inspire Peterborough promotes sport and leisure activities, as well as promoting health and well-being initiatives and support for people with disabilities and their family members and carers.
- Contact Name
- Nikki Griffiths
- Contact Telephone
- 01733 330815
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
0 to 5 years
5 to 11 years
11 to 19 years
19 to 25 years