East Children and Family Centre
East Children's Centre is now open Monday to Friday providing support to families with children aged 0-11years. Please telephone prior to visiting the centre, telephone 01733 894028 or email: email@example.com
We also have a lot of fun activities posted on our Facebook page Barnardo's Peterborough Children's Centres and Little Bees Pre-school
First Steps Children’s Centre is open for essential Midwifery appointments (Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm) and Health Visitor Baby Weighing (Tuesdays 9.30am-4.00pm).
Children’s Centres are a ’one-stop shop’ providing a wide range of groups and services for parents-to-be and families with children pre-birth to 5 years, such as:
- parenting and family support
- learning through play sessions for you and your child to enjoy
- information and advice about local childcare and early education
- ante-natal care and education with Midwives
- family health services and information with Health Visitors
- help with finding jobs and training
- a meeting place for parents, carers and childminders
We are unable to open up the centre to large groups of children, so our activity programme is on hold currently. Any updates will be made on our Facebook page.
Healthy Start Vitamins
Get your free Healthy Start vitamins to ensure adequate vitamin intake for young children and pregnant or breastfeeding individuals.
Use your NHS Healthy Start card to obtain women's tablets and children's drops, both of which are free from milk, egg, gluten, soya, and peanuts. These vitamins are suitable for vegetarians and halal diets.
Who to contact
- 01733 894028 01733 894028
- East Childrens Centre
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
East Childrens Centre, 21
PE1 5JUView PE1 5JU on a map