Winyates Primary School is a place where everyone is encouraged to reach for success. We recognise that children have the right to enjoy their time at school and to learn regardless of their ability. We seek to promote this right through our whole school aims.THROUGH OUR VALUES AND ETHOS WE AIM TO :
- To promote high expectations of all pupils through the provision of a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum which allows all children to succeed.
- To develop a sense of citizenship by building on the skills and knowledge needed to become a valued member of the School and wider community.
- To create a safe, caring and secure environment in which all individuals can thrive and one which promotes respect for other individuals and their property.
- To promote a health conscious community.
- To develop positive partnerships between home, school and the wider community.
Ofsted Report: view the ofsted report.
Who to contact
- 01733 234185 01733 234185 01733 361305 01733 361305
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
PE2 5RFView PE2 5RF on a map
- Age Ranges
- From 4 years to 11 years