Are you a support/care worker or personal assistant (PA) looking for work in social care?
If so we want to hear from you.
Peterborough Council for Voluntary Service (PCVS) is looking for individual PAs within the local community to include on the approved PA Register.
- Joining the register is free of charge.
- You can promote what support you can offer i.e. social support, shopping, meal preparation, personal care.
- Potential employers can view your profile at any time.
- You will be supported to access relevant training.
- Employers will know you have met our high standards.
- Monthly PA support group
The register can be accessed via the Peterborough City Council website and will be promoted across Peterborough.
All PAs must be approved before being entered onto the Register. PCVS will support you through the approval process.
Individual PAs will be employed by the person they support.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Peterborough Council for Voluntary Services
- PE1 2EA
- Local Offer Age Bands
0 to 5 years
5 to 11 years
11 to 19 years
19 to 25 years