Calling all Parent Rep volunteers
Would you like to help families with disabled children to have their voice heard?
Do you have experience with Parent Representation?
Would you be availableto commit to one to three days a week between 9:30 to 2:30pm?
Tasks you will be doing
- Representing Family Voice at meetings and events
- To keep the Charity and Forum Development Officer (CFDO) and team members informed of meetings, discussions and outcomes
- To fully complete reports after meetings
- Must be a parent carer of a child or young person with special educational needs or a disability
- Basic understanding of Microsoft office or Google
- Ensuring input onto meeting is based on a representational model of involvement and not personal experiences
As a volunteer you will gain
- Experience of working for a charity
- Experience of working with a team, business support and customer contact skills
- Expenses reimbursed where appropriate
To express an interest in volunteering with us please contact us on
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who to contact
Where to go
- Family Voice
Goldhay Centre, 105
- PE2 5QP