Skip to main content

Thorney Parish Council

The village of Thorney is situated on the A47 between Peterborough and Wisbech.

Thorney is rich in history and traces its roots back to around 500AD when it started out as a Saxon settlement. Since then the Abbey was built and was an important ecclesiastical centre for a long period of time.

Today, Thorney consists of approximately 1000 residential houses with a whole range of shops, amenities, light industry and attractions.

 

Who to contact

Contact Name
Mr AE Hovell - Clerk to the Parish Council
Telephone
E-mail
thorneypc@btinternet.com
Website
thorneyparishcouncil.org.uk
Feedback