Ormiston Peterborough East
The project is based in the East area of Peterborough and at various outreach locations in the area.
We provide a range of family support services which include:
· family play sessions
· community Drop-In, for advice and support, and for families at risk of isolation
· volunteering and training opportunities for parents
· Healthy Living Partnership
· Cook & Eat and Lunch Club sessions
· Family Hurdles: project offers parents behaviour management advice for 0-13yrs
· teenage parenting classes
· parenting support
· social activities
· individual family work
· outreach service
· women's groups
· groups for `Newly Arrived Families'
· signposting to information and other services
You are welcome to contact us and find out more about what we offer.
Who to contact
Where to go
21, Durham Road
- PE1 5JU