Tiddlypeeps Parent and Toddler Group
Parent and Toddler Group meets at the Salvation Army. Tiddlypeeps is run by a team of volunteers who are always on hand for chat and to welcome new members. We aim to provide a friendly, welcoming and relaxed environment where adults can make new friends and feel supported and the children (from new babies to pre-schoolers) feel safe and stimulated as they take part in the songs, nursery rhymes and storytime. The sessions are informal and the children have lots of fun playing with the props that accompany the stories and rhymes.
Structure of our sessions
•Welcome time (registration)
• Time to sing (welcome song and nursery rhymes)
• Time to Listen (storytime)
• Time to feel (linked with story – puzzle or sensory bag)
• Tie to move (action and dance songs)
• Time to be calm (calm music, bubbles, closing song)
• Time to chat with refreshments.
Baby changing facilities are available
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Rachel or Bev
Where to go
- Salvation Army
1203, Bourges Boulevard
- PE1 2AU
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesday during term-time between 9.45am and 11am.
- Session Information
Session Dates: 8th Sept
no session 27th Oct (half-term)
24th Nov and 1 st December 2021.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £1.00 per session
- The cost per child is £1.00. Drinks and snacks area available for both children and adults for 50p