Honeyhill Children & Family Centre
Do you want to give your children the best start in life?
Children’s Centres are a ’one stop shop’ for families with children under five and their families. Families can access a range of activities and support including:
- Ante-natal care and education
- Family health services and information
- Parenting and family support
- Learning through play sessions
- Help with finding a job or training
We provide a wide range of groups and services for parents-to-be and families with children 0-5 years.
Healthy Start Vitamins
Get your free Healthy Start vitamins to ensure adequate vitamin intake for young children and pregnant or breastfeeding individuals.
Use your NHS Healthy Start card to obtain women's tablets and children's drops, both of which are free from milk, egg, gluten, soya, and peanuts. These vitamins are suitable for vegetarians and halal diets.
Who to contact
- 01733 574038 01733 574038
Where to go
- Honeyhill Community & Children's Centre
PE4 7DHView PE4 7DH on a map