Skip to main content

Peterborough City Council Housing Needs

Peterborough City Council offers residents information and support with many housing needs. This information is available on the Peterborough City Council website.  

There you can find advice on Social Housing, including how to complete an application and information on banding systems, bedroom allocations and housing allocations Policy.  

The Peterborough City Council website also offers support with Homelessness and Rough sleeping, as well as information on what to do if you are homeless or being threatened with homelessness.  

The website offers a range of advice and assistance to those with accommodation needs. Whether you're a Housing Association tenant, rent privately, own a property or have no fixed address, they can offer free and confidential advice on various housing related subjects.  

Who to contact

Peterborough City Council - Housing