Scope is a charity that exists to make this country a place where disabled people have the same opportunities as everyone else. Until then, we’ll be here.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
Where to go
26 Whitehall Road
- LS12 1BE
Contact our helpline
Information and support on disability issues
We provide free, independent and impartial information and support on issues that matter to disabled people and their families.
We're available 9am to 5pm weekdays and closed at weekends and bank holidays.
How to contact us
- Freephone: 0808 800 3333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Textphone: Use Type Talk by dialling 18001 from a textphone followed by 0808 800 3333.
- Post: Scope, PO Box 833, Milton Keynes, MK12 5NY.
- Social media: Contact us on Twitter or leave a message on our Facebook wall.
All calls are free from a UK landline and from most mobiles. If you are calling from a mobile, please check with your network provider. If you are calling from a mobile or phone box and have concerns about cost, we can call you back.
We also offer a telephone interpreting service to people whose preferred language is not English.
Scope's helpline is a member of the Helplines Partnership.
Scope's helpline: what you can expect from us
We will give you
- free information and support on a range of issues for people and families living with disability.
- a polite, friendly, helpful and professional response.
- evidence-based and accurate information.
- information in your preferred format, where resources allow.
- confidentiality within Scope, unless we have to disclose your enquiry under our safeguarding or terrorism procedures.
- contact with other agencies for specialist, local or ongoing advice.
- contact with other Scope services where appropriate.
We will make sure that you
- feel safe and listened to.
- are treated with dignity and that we respect your beliefs and preferences.
- can give us feedback, positive or negative, to help us improve our service.
- Contact Telephone
- 0808 800 3333
- Contact Email