The Network for Addressing Isolation and Loneliness in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough (NAILCAP) has been set up for all community groups and organisations working across the county to tackle loneliness.
- Share best practice among organisations
- Understand the range of services available, improving signposting
- Help each other meet demand and gaps in services
- Explore opportunities for collaboration in the future
Online platform - Knowledge Hub
The network will be hosted on the Knowledge Hub website, a forum for questions and advice. Knowledge Hub can also host for a resource library, polls and event planning.
How to join
Any group that brings people together in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough can join.
- Sign up to Knowledge Hub
- Search for Network for Addressing Isolation and Loneliness in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- 'Request to join' the group
- Join the mailing list using the link below to receive meeting invites and other interesting member updates.