The Muscular Dystrophy Campaign
The Muscular Dystrophy Campaign is the leading UK charity focusing on muscular dystrophy and other related conditions. We are dedicated to beating muscular dystrophy and other related conditions by finding treatments and cures and to improving the lives of everyone affected by them.
We aim to find treatments and ultimately cures for muscular dystrophy and related conditions and improve the lives of all those people affected by them in the UK. We act to make a real difference for people affected by muscular dystrophy and related conditions.
- We are committed to leading the research for effective prevention, treatments and cure
- We are dedicated to improving the lives of everyone affected by muscular dystrophy and related conditions
- We are leading the fight against muscular dystrophy and related neuromuscular conditions
- We believe specialist services should be available locally for everyone affected by muscular dystrophy and related neuromuscular conditions
- We are committed to providing up to date communications on research to patients, families and the science and medical communities.
Who to contact
- 0800 652 6352 (freephone) 0800 652 6352 (freephone) 020 7803 4800 020 7803 4800
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Scan to visit this website
- Parent Organisation
Where to go
Muscular Dystrophy Campaign, 61
SE1 0HLView SE1 0HL on a map