Making Space offers support and advice to carers of adults (18-65) when the cared for person has mental ill health.
We are Making Space and we have been supporting adults with care and support needs, and their carers, to lead independent and fulfilling lives for nearly 40 years.
We provide services to support people in their own home, in their local community and with specialist support services.
Our Services include:
- – Residential and nursing homes
- – Supported living and extra care
- – Floating support
- – Independent hospitals
- – Community support and social inclusion
- – Employment and wellbeing
- – Psychological therapies
You can find a lot more information about what we do on our website
To find services, support groups, events and volunteering opportunities in your local area, view the '"In your area" webpage.
Who to contact
- Scan to visit this website